3D ARTIST/VISUALISER OF INTERIORS (Amsterdam, NL)
Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design is an internationally renowned design agency located at the centre of the Netherlands, close to Amsterdam. We create exceptional designs for high level residences and super yachts that combine sophisticated engineering with refined style. Our international multidisciplinary team of over 30 creative professionals offers an open, dynamic and creative atmosphere. We are looking to recruit a new colleague, who is inspired, talented and dedicated to create the best of the best.
Tasks and offer:
– taking a sketch to very high quality 3D interior visualisations
– development of models, mappings, lighting according to design and style directions
– commitment to continuous development and sharing of knowledge
– execution of projects in close cooperation with design directors and stylists
– informal and flexible work environment with young creative team
– active assistance in finding a place to stay and formalities if needed
– proven three – five years’ experience in creating very high quality interior renderings
– master in 3DS Max (modelling), VRay (rendering), Adobe Suite (post), especially high quality material expression and light application, both day and night situations
– background in – or professional knowledge of design/interior architecture
– good communication skills, must be able to work in international environment
– can-do mentality, flexible, responsible for workflow and deadlines
– professional mastery of English language, Dutch is a plus
– living in – or willing to relocate to Netherlands
– valid EU work permit required (no need to apply if you haven’t!)
Full time (40 hours per week) on-site at our studio in Eemnes, the Netherlands. One year contract with potential to extend. You will be employed by DA CGI, one of the Sinot companies, you will work for Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design and/or Sinot Interior Architecture. Salary according to candidate’s qualities and experience. Start date: As soon as possible.
Only if you meet the requirements we would like to get in touch – you should be able to create very high quality interior renderings and show this in your portfolio. If you applied before, please refrain from re-applying unless your portfolio is seriously updated.
Please send your CV and PDF portfolio no larger than 3MB to email@example.com, mention ‘3D’ as the subject. We will respond to your application only if you meet the requirements and provide your info as requested. Application deadline: February 11, 2016