EXPERIENCED INTERIOR DESIGNER (Rotterdam, NL)
MVRDV is looking for: Experienced interior designer (or architect with experience in interior design). For several projects, MVRDV is looking for an interior designer with a minimum of three years’ working experience that can work on a conceptual and technical level both independently and in a team. The position is based in the MVRDV office in Rotterdam.
– professional degree as an interior designer
– has extensive knowledge of materials
– is highly skilled in detailing
– has excellent design and graphic skills with ability to communicate ideas clearly
– has excellent report writing and verbal communication skills
– is a collaborative team player
– strong AutoCAD, Rhino and Revit skills
– adobe skills are an asset
– has excellent knowledge and experience in all phases of large scale projects
– knowledge of MVRDV’s work and theory is an asset
– salary according to collective work agreement (CAO Architecten)
– a highly dynamic, internationally orientated and creative office with many enthusiastic colleagues that work on projects on different scales all over the world.
Please fill in the online form and upload your motivation letter, resume, recommendation and portfolio preferably as PDF not larger than 5mb. Let us know your preferred stating date. If you don’t fill in the application form we cannot consider your application.
For questions, call Rita Brons, management support +31(0)104772860