3D VISUALISER (Hasselt, BE)
Currently we are looking for a 3D visualiser to be part of our headquartes design team. You will be responsible for the visualisation of our interior projects. It would be a plus if you also are able to assist us in making technical drawings on AutoCAD and Vectorworks platform. You will work close together with our design and graphic team.
– you have a degree in interior design, architecture, product design or you can show relevant experience
– you love rendering more than your own mother
– you are able to create ultra realistic visuals
– you are able to create technical drawings on AutoCAD or Vectorworks platform
– you are pro-active and can take initiative are a team player
– you can handle stress
– you radiate more positivity than the sun
Knowledge of rendering software, AutoCAD, Vectorworks, Photoshop and in the best case also InDesign. Knowledge of English is a must, Dutch is a plus.
We require a minimum of three years experience in the field of visualisation and a convincing portfolio of realisations.
Please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org before 28 December midnight. Thanks for using following reference: “applic. visualiser”. Surprise us, excite us, maybe even shock us… but keep it stylish.