FURNITURE/PRODUCT DESIGN INTERN (Rotterdam, NL)
You will be working in a international team environment, creating innovative and realisable designs. You will sketch/produce 3D computer models, make technical drawings, visualise ideas, build prototypes and scale models. Sometimes the nature of the work is more artistic and in other cases rather technical. A basic knowledge of design practice and process is a must. We are looking for someone with a curious nature, an innovative spirit and technical knowhow. The successful applicant should be proactive and be able to work both in a team and independently.
– education: bachelor’s degree or higher (additional training in landscape architecture or public space design is much appreciated)
– 3D computer modelling: Rhino, FormZ or 3D Studio Max
– technical drawing: AutoCAD
– rendering and visualisation: Maxwell Rendering, Adobe Creative Suite
– language: fluency in English
– other: hand sketching ability
The internship period will start from 11 of January 2016. You will be working full-time (40 hrs. per week) for at least six months. We offer a fixed monthly stipend for interns.
If you would like to apply, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should include:
– portfolio of works
– CV, including personal data, experience and software knowledge
– letter of intention
Applicant shall currently hold a valid EU passport or a residence/study/work permit of the Netherlands.