ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANT PART-II (Londres, UK)
Foster + Partners the award winning, global architecture and design practice based in London have an opportunity for architectural assistants to join their London studios.
We’re looking for an innovative and ambitious Part-II architects who want to forge a long term career working on very high profile projects within one of the most respected and prestigious architecture firms in the world. In this position, you will be directly involved with several of our most exciting projects, working closely with everyone involved to produce excellent design.
Some of the responsibilities of this position include:
– prepare, and edit where required drawings, models, images and other documents relating to the design, with this assistance of the team lead
– where necessary, conduct potential studies on the condition and characteristics of the site, taking into account drainage and rock formations etc
– seek to understand the design project
– develop presentations for the design team
– to assist in ways to realise innovative and high quality projects
– work in a 3D environment
– record evidence of your professional experience in accordance with the requirements of RIBA
This position comes with an immediate start date, and salary is dependent on experience
If you are interested, please prepare a resume and portfolio, and make an application to Alexandra.email@example.com