3D GENERALIST (Londres, UK)
Our client, Foster + Partners, an award winning global Architecture and Design practice based in the South West of London have an excellent opportunity for 3D generalists to join our in house visualisation department.
The 3D generalists must have creative flair, as well as strong technical ability. You will be required to demonstrate exceptional project management skills as you will be coordinating multiple projects simultaneously. This role will also include mentoring other artists, and sharing your knowledge and expertise with them.
We are looking for talented and passionate digital artists who want to work in one of the best in house visualisation departments in the world. There will be endless opportunities for you to utilise your existing skills, whilst also expanding your knowledge, and learning a plethora of new techniques.
Essential skills required:
– possess a creative flair and a proven track record in visual storytelling
– strong compositing skills with Nuke and/or After Effects
– be an excellent team player, someone who is proactive, able to demonstrate initiative and contribute ideas
– demonstrate good time management skills and ability to work efficiently with tight deadlines
In depth knowledge of the following software is required:
– rendering engines: VRay/Mental Ray/Arnold
– 3D Software: 3ds Max/Maya
– post production: After Effects/Nuke/Photoshop
This practice is one of the most innovative in the world and we are seeking candidates with an excellent academic background and strong portfolios clearly demonstrating expertise in motion design and animation.
To apply please submit your CV and portfolio to email@example.com