ARCHITECT (Londres, UK)
Foster + Partners, the award winning, global architecture and design practice based in London have opportunities for experienced Architects to join the famous London studios.
We’re looking for innovative, ambitious designers who want to forge a long term career working on very high profile projects within one of the most respected and prestigious architecture firms in the world.
In this position, you will be directly involved with some of our most exciting projects working alongside our talented design teams in London.
Some of the responsibilities of this position include:
– understanding the design project and the construction phase
– prepare, and develop where required, drawings, models, images and other documents relating to the design
– assist where required in the co-ordination of the internal design team
– take responsibility, where required by the project leader, for specific areas of the design and project development
– liaise, where appropriate, with members of the external design team and other associated organisations or companies
– working closely on site with all teams involved in construction, making sure that that everything is going to plan
You must be a Part-III registered architect with the ARB.
We believe in a pioneering and sustainable approach to architecture and integrated design which makes us one of the most innovative architectural practices in the world and therefore we seek the most talented and creative professionals to join our teams.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
This position comes with an immediate start date and salary is dependent on experience.
If you are interested – please prepare a resume and portfolio, and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org