PROJECT MANAGER/SENIOR ARCHITECT (Pekín, CN)
MAD Architects’ Beijing headquarters office is currently a project manager/senior architect with over ten years’ experience.
– have minimum of ten years’ of experience- at least recent five with architectural project management and team management
– a great leader, team player, a strong and positive communicator, and particularly skilful in managing time, quality and team
– strong understanding and rich knowledge of design and technical specifics
– can keep up with the fast paced work environment and deal with obstacles and tight deadlines with a positive attitude
– the candidate should also be out-going, a strong communicator and able to prioritise and multitask when he/she is required to do so
– involved with at least three under construction/completed projects in past working experience- please be specific with your role on those projects in your portfolio
– expertise in AutoCAD and RHINO
– possess a bachelor’s (or higher degree) in architecture
– posess overseas education and bilingual skills (English and Chinese preferred)
We will give preference to those who are currently in China and available for an interview in person at our office in Beijing.
The position is open for 12 weeks from 3 November 2015.
The candidates shall send his/her portfolio and CV in one document (do not exceed 6MB) in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject.