BIM COORDINATOR/INTERMEDIATE ARCHITECT (Pekín, CN)
MAD Architects Beijing headquarters office is currently recruiting a four years’+ experienced BIM coordinator/intermediate architect who is extremely familiar and efficient with digital programming systems, for its one of the most important cultural project in design progress.
– expertise in digital programming, AutoCAD and RHINO as a minimum
– possess a bachelor’s or higher degree in architecture
– have minimum four-six years’ experience
– strong understanding of design and technical specifics
– at least involved with two under construction/completed cultural projects in past working experiences, please be specific with your role on those projects in your portfolio
– can keep up with the fast paced work environment and deal with obstacles and tight deadlines with a positive attitude. The candidate should also be out-going, a strong communicator and able to prioritise and multitask when required to do so
– possess overseas background in education and the work field with bilingual skills (English and Chinese preferred).
We will also give preference to those who are currently in China and available for an interview in person at our office in Beijing.
The position is open for 4 weeks from 3 November 2015.
The candidates should send his/her portfolio and CV in one document (do not exceed 6MB) in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject.