LANDSCAPE DESIGNER/INTERMEDIATE ARCHITECT (Pekín, CN)
MAD Architects’ Beijing headquarters office is currently recruiting a landscape architect/intermediate architect with four years’ experience.
– expertise in AutoCAD and RHINO
– great understanding and taste in art and design and a strong sense of landscape design
– possess a bachelor’s (or higher) degree in architecture, landscape or urban planning
– minimum four-six years’ of experience
– strong understanding and rich knowledge of design and technical specifics
– involved with at least two under construction/completed projects in past working experience: please be specific with your role on those projects in your portfolio
– can keep up with the fast paced work environment and deal with obstacles and tight deadlines with a positive attitude
– the candidate should also be out-going, a strong communicator and able to prioritise and multitask when he/she is required to do so
– possess overseas education background and the work field with bilingual skills (English and Chinese preferred)
We will also give preference to those who are currently in China and available for an interview in person at our office in Beijing.
The position is open for 4 weeks from 3 November 2015.
The candidates shall send his/her portfolio and CV in one document (do not exceed 6MB) in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject.