INTERN ARCHITECT (Montreuil, FR)
Run by Nicolas Laisné and Dimitri Roussel since 2014, NL*A is a medium sized, but widely successful, architecture office located right on the outskirts of Paris.
Over the past few months we have won several competitions for major projects and are thus looking for 5th year students to aid in the development of said undertakings.
A strong work ethic, as well as the ability to work as part of a team, are important qualities we require our interns to have. Our multi-cultural team is comprised of dynamic, motivated, young architects whose various backgrounds contribute immensely to the richness of our identity as an architecture office.
As an intern, you will be working under the supervision of a project leader and will be playing an active role in various stages of the development of a project.
Professional and Technical Requirements:
– mastery of 2D drawing software AutoCAD (REVIT a plus)
– mastery of the Adobe Suite programs (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
– good grasp of 3D modelling software (SketchUp/Rhino/3DS)
– good model-making skills (clean and precise)
– good communication and inter-personal skills
– accuracy and precision
– strong drive and a good sense of responsibility
– be motivated and willing to be part of a team
– French and/or English
– number of spots: eight
– hiring season: all year round
– length of internship: three months minimum
– salary: 546 euros per month + 50% of Pass Navigo (metro pass)
Send motivation letter, CV and portfolio:
– by email to: email@example.com, please specify: ‘NLA/stage’ in the email subject line for your application to be processed
– by Mail to: NLA / candidature , 27 rue Barbes, 93100, Montreuil