SENIOR ARCHITECTS/PROJECT LEADERS (Rotterdam, NL)
Ambitious senior architects/project leaders for large scale projects:
For several large and long term projects MVRDV is looking for architects who have multiple years of experience in supervising the design and realisation process of medium to large, complex projects in all stages.
These positions are based in the MVRDV office in Rotterdam. Fluent Dutch, French, German, Chinese or Korean speaking can give an important advantage.
– professional degree as an architect
– has excellent design and graphic skills with ability to communicate ideas clearly
– has excellent report writing and verbal communication skills
– has excellent knowledge and experience in all phases of large scale projects
– acts as a daily contact person between MVRDV and clients
– has excellent management skills to supervise the design teams
– has knowledge of budget- and planning control
– Is ambitious, a collaborative team player and flexible
– Strong Revit skills is an asset
– Rhino and Adobe skills are an asset
– fluent Dutch, French, German, Chinese or Korean speaking is an asset
– knowledge of MVRDV’s work and theory is an asset
– salary according to collective work agreement (CAO architecten)
– an inspiring, international and informal work environment with a quickly growing portfolio of work across multiple typologies, scales, and regions. We are a leading force in the Dutch creative industries, and globally renowned for our humanistic architecture and urban planning.
MVRDV is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treat all employees and applicants equally, regardless of gender or marital status, race or color, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or religious belief, sexual orientation, disability or age.
How to apply:
– Go to jobs on the website, http://www.mvrdv.com
– Please fill in the online form and upload your motivation letter, cv, recommendation and portfolio preferably as PDF not larger than 5mb.
For questions, call Rita Brons, management support +31(0)104772860, email firstname.lastname@example.org