PRODUCT DESIGNER (Barcelona, ES)
Stimulo is a product and innovation design agency. Stimulo delivers more profitable products by merging strategic marketing, creativity, design and engineering. We do that by applying a simple methodology, which we call stimulo360. We are seeking an enthusiastic, talented person to join our team as a product designer.
Job duties include basically product development from briefing to ID definition, conceptualising product 2D design and 3D design and renders. This position requires strong communication skills as well as being an effective team leader and team player. A successful candidate for this position must be able to discover, understand and communicate the business requirements of our clients, the emotional desires of their customers, and the context in which these two come together.
– work closely with the product development to help define business and feature requirements and user cases
– relentlessly simplify complex business processes into intuitive user dialogues based on design thinking principles
– take over the product vision and development
Training and development
– the successful candidate will quickly progress to become an integral part of the growing service team
– an exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company
– an international environment which offers daily contact with other countries and cultures
You are – role requirements
– candidate should be proficient in Rhino and 3dstudio
– highly skilled with hand sketching, sketchbook and Photoshop
– knowledge of Solidworks is a plus
– ability to define patterns and advocate for consistency, without repressing inspiration or inhibiting innovation
– must have an excellent eye for detail
– proactive approach to product refinement and development
– must have strong problem-solving skills and be a committed team player
– enthusiasm for an iterative design process, driven by group critique
– English and Spanish: fluent written and spoken. Desirable, other languages
– team player spirit (we are not super-ego lovers)
– global understanding of stakeholders´ interests
– result oriented
– inherent quality, professionalism and ethical principles
– detail-oriented, hard-working and self
– amazing communication skills
– At least two years’ experience in product design
Salary and package
– Full-time job contract
– based in Llinars del Vallès (Barcelona) at Stimulo office
– continuous learning is encouraged and you are more than welcome to dedicate time to learn things that interest you, even if they are not directly related to the day to day tasks
If we have described you, please let us know what is your talent. These are the creative profiles we are interested in product designer.
If you are tremendously creative, have a super-advanced design skills, and are able to influence co-workers and clients over the work you are creating, we definitely want to see your stunning portfolio.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, submit your formal letter of application, portfolio (or link) and resumé at info at email@example.com.