ARCHITECT (Birkirkara, MT)
London-based Mizzi Studios, a multi-disciplinary award-winning international practice, are seeking a Maltese-qualified architect to assist in running their new Malta studio in Birkirkara.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
– exceptional design portfolio (2:1 class degree or higher)
– highly motivated and an ability to work independently
– excellent communication skills – fluent in both Maltese and English, written and spoken
– minimum three years proven commercial and residential experience across all project stages
– good working knowledge of Maltese building and planning regulations
– excellent AutoCAD skills essential
– excellent Sketch Up skills essential
– advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
– bonus skills, but not necessary – Maya, Revit, Rhino and Grasshopper, industrial design experience
– a love for science fiction – a bonus!
Our practice offers:
– work on both domestic and international projects
– working closely with our London studio including travel
– sociable and relaxed working environment in a shared studio
– active involvement in job-running and client liaison
– experience of a broad range of project types and work stages
– competitive salary based on your experience
– flexible working hours within reason
The successful candidate will be given a high level of responsibility and expected to run projects of all types, under the supervision of the director where necessary.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and become a valued member of our rapidly growing team.
Please send your CV and portfolio to: email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Regrettably, we will only be able to contact shortlisted applicants.
Application deadline: October 14, 2015