SENIOR LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS (Londres, UK)
London-based landscape architecture practice Martha Schwartz Partners is seeking landscape architects to work on a range of high quality international projects. We are a world leading, award-winning, highly creative landscape architecture office whose growing portfolio of UK, European, Middle Eastern projects leads us to look for dynamic, creative, focused and efficient people of the highest calibre to join our talented team.
– Diploma in Landscape Architecture/Landscape Urbanism or Architecture with at least five years experience in developing designs for complex projects
– excellent communication and coordination skills, including the ability to sketch/develop designs on paper as well as digitally
– experience of working directly with clients and other consultants
– advanced CAD (2D and 3D), Rhino 3D and Adobe Suite skills
– ability to work effectively in large project teams
– fluency in English
– relevant permit for working in the UK
– applicants whose primary qualifications are not in landscape architecture must have at least three years experience working in a landscape design office and/or on primarily landscape design projects
– international experience
– Building Information Modelling (BIM) experience
– parametric design
– construction documentation experience
– immediate availability
Interested parties to send CV and portfolio (maximum 6MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately we are unable to respond to everyone, please do not contact the office by telephone to enquire.