INTERN ARCHITECT (París, FR)
Nicolas Laisné Associés is an office based in Montreuil district, Paris. Our office is international and multi-cultural. We value people with creative thinking, passion and teamwork. The office is developing big housing projects with both public and private command, and international competition on various programs.
We’re seeking an intern that will work closely with our project teams, partners, clients and consultants.
– knowledge in 2D drafting with AutoCad, 3D computer graphics with 3DS or Rhino
– well experienced in technical drawing packages and specifications
– experienced with production information and construction stages
– the applicant must be fluent in English
– the applicant should also have great communication skills
The salary is 546 euros/month.
Applicants should email their CV and portfolio examples of both creative and technical work and their availability to: email@example.com