REAL ESTATE / LOCATION MANAGEMENT SUPERVISOR (Tres Cantos, ES)
We are looking for a Asset Management / Location Management Supervisor.
Ensures proper management of one or multiple real estate sites including external leases with focus on maintaining the property and supervising the execution of e.g. space and service enhancement within given budget.
– Education: Bachelor or Technical Education (high degree), preferred specialization at Industrial or Construction Engineering
– Experience at Location Management and drawing lay outs (detailed an office, general at industry and warehouse)
– General knowledge of electricity, clima, civil works, safety & evacuation rules
– User of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office (upper level at Excel & Word)
– Customer orientation and communication, initiative, guided by quality and results, team building and negotiation capacity
– Knowledge of Business Administration
– High level of English (B2 marco europeo de referencia).