PROJECT ARCHITECT – HIGH RISE EXPERTISE (Nueva York, US)
OMA’s New York office is looking for a Project Architect with conceptual design talent and extensive high rise building experience for a mixed-use tower development. The project architect will work closely with the Partners and the Associate-in-Charge. Candidates should have experience in developing client relationships, leading and mentoring a team and completing extremely high quality work. The Project Architect will collaborate with consultants and local architects to produce a comprehensive design package through intensive coordination work.
– 8 years+ of proven experience in all phases of design process: conceptual, detail and design development, construction documents, construction administration, site supervision
– Master Degree in Architecture
– Professional proficiency in AutoCAD and/or Revit
– Excellent Adobe Suite skills
– Knowledge of international building codes
– Highly developed skills in client communications, contract documentation, project scheduling, team leadership, building design, technical detailing, consultant coordination, construction administration
– Extensive experience with innovative façade detailing
– Track record of realized and / or published projects
– Fluency in written and spoken English
– Fluency in Japanese preferred, though not required.
– Licensed Architect is preferred
– Deep understanding of OMA’s work and the capability to execute its design intentions through the various stages to completion
To apply, visit http://www.oma.com and use our online application form to upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio as a single pdf file.