SENIOR ARCHITECT (Rabat, MA)
Still Industrial is looking for an experienced architect to fill the role of senior architect.
We are looking for individuals, who want to be part of a team that provides exceptional service to our clients, and we have an immediate opening at our architecture practice located in Rabat, and applicants should be able to relocate immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Performs and completes work on defined segments of a project, after initial and periodic interaction with supervisor and organizes own work efforts within that framework.
– Contributes to detailed preparation of design and construction documents.
– Exhibits thorough understanding of design philosophy of projects and provides input in developing a design strategy relative to assigned task or area or responsibility.
– Seeks creative and innovative solutions to assigned tasks and develops associated research and documentation for these solutions.
– Performs material research and participates in the coordination and preparation of project specifications.
– Checks and coordinates details, dimensions, and schedules.
– Reviews selective shop drawings and samples.
– Develops responses to contractor questions, inquiries, RFI’s etc. under periodic supervision.
– Effective coordination, supervision and leadership for teams of junior architects and technical support.
– Prepares field observation reports.
– Provides major input and management of project document control tasks.
– Is actively pursuing or has achieved professional accreditation and licensure.
– Exceptional design skills with clear geometric definition.
– Experience with Geometric articulation is preferred.
– Experience in architectural drafting and design development.
– Knowledge of building materials, detailing, construction techniques, related engineering principles and building codes.
– Computer Skills including MS Office, MS Project and Photoshop, expert knowledge of CAD software
– Fluency in French verbal and written is a must and can demonstrate a good knowledge of English
– Ability to multi-task, work on own initiative and apply common sense as needed.
– Attention to detail. Work well individually and as part of a team.
– Strong organization and problem solving skills.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘senior architect’ as the subject.