ARCHIVIST (Londres, UK)
David Chipperfield Architects is a leading international practice, currently based in Waterloo, London. We are looking for a part/full time archivist to join our London office. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of filing and archiving of models, sketches and project materials as well as the overall coordination of our extensive range of past and current project documentation.
Responsibilities will include:
– libraries (books, paper, technical library, brochures)
– photograph archive, sketches, in house registration, photo registration
– models: transport and storage to our external storage facilities and transport back to office/other places if required
– file archive, production of file labels and registration on our database, transport and final archiving for legal timespan and destruction if overdue
– material archive: samples, materials and products library for architects’ project requirements
– organisation of internal moving/relocations within the office
– project filing
– answering enquiries relating to materials and keeping up to date records
You would need to be very well organised and efficient with excellent attention to detail and a methodical and logical approach to information and document management. Previous experience in a similar position is essential, as well as a flexible approach, a positive attitude and an interest in design.
Please send applications to email@example.com