ARCHITECTURAL PROJECT MANAGER (Hamburgo, DE)
For our headquarter located in Hamburg HafenCity we are recruiting – initially limited for a four year project – an architectural project manager (m/f).
– you will be responsible for the project management, coordination and planning of retail spaces at the airport in Istanbul, as well as for supervising their timely completion
– you will manage internal and external teams of architects, engineers and consultants to ensure the high architectural standard of an area totalling 53,000 m2 (duty free shops, brand shops, etc.)
– you will be responsible for managing costs and the budget, as well as for scheduling, schedule control and review
– you will be responsible for selecting, awarding and preparing contracts, as well as negotiating with contractors
– you will advise in-house product range specialists on shop features, furniture layout, product presentation and placement.
– you will be responsible for planning and illustrating the shop in floor plans, elevation plans, sectional plans and detailed drawings
– you will ensure that our requirements are implemented in cooperation with designers from high-quality brand manufacturers
– you have successfully completed your studies in architecture, interior design or a similar subject
– you have several years of established professional experience in shop-fitting at an international level
– you are experienced in project management and supervising processes and are used to leading an internal and external planning team
– you are a confident user of MS Office, MS Project and Photoshop and have expert knowledge of CAD software (ArchiCAD 18)
– you are fluent in written and spoken German and English at a commercial level and can demonstrate a good knowledge of Turkish
– you are prepared to live and work in Istanbul for an extended period of time
We are looking forward to your application: http://www.gebr-heinemann.de/Karriere – your contact is Angelika Fleischer.