CGI VISUALISER (Londres, UK)
Grimshaw is seeking a talented and creative CGI visualiser in our London office.
You will work with all project teams to create high-quality architectural visualisations via 3D, still and animated renderings, and 2D illustrations. Ideal candidates will be experienced working with photorealistic and stylised visualisation techniques.
– creating CGI representations of design sketches or developed projects
– assisting project teams and clients by preparing 3D graphics, models, animations and presentations as required
– developing a standard style for both photorealistic and stylised imagery for implementation on all projects
– working as part of a project team, or independently, with output that meets high standards and tight deadlines
– maintaining a competitive CGI service by keeping abreast of technological developments
– ensuring all of our architects are confident in CGI use and technology by providing technical advice, assistance and training as required
– experience working with Rhino
– ability to translate sketches and CAD documents into realised 3D models and images
– experience with animation post-processing software such as AfterEffects or Premiere Pro
– strong communication skills, time management, and self-driven work ethic
Expert knowledge of:
– modelling, rendering, and animation in 3DS Max
– rendering packages such as Vray or Mental Ray
– Photoshop and Illustrator
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of a great team please send you cv and work samples to email@example.com.