DESIGNER (Bangkok, TH)
The Designer acts as an AvroKO team’s supporting staff member in performing its services and producing its deliverables under the direction of the senior designer and oversight of the project manager.
This is a project specific role that is typically focused to one to four projects only.
The designers core responsibilities are:
– supporting the senior designer in creating designs and delivering presentations based on deliverables set forth in the contract and AvroKO’s architectural standards
– tasks may include, but not be limited to developing designs, 3D modeling, elevation renderings, mood board creation, CAD drawings, image research, materials and furniture sourcing etc.
– attend key internal and external design meetings
– work on assigned design phases within project budgeted hours
– under the supervision of a senior designer, assist in the creation of quality timely sets of drawings, specifications, budgets and reports as proscribed by the contract
– under the supervision of a senior designer, assist in providing AvroKO’s construction administration services such as preparing addenda and bulletins, responding to RFI’s, processing submittals, attending and reporting on field visits and completing punch lists
– set up and maintaining project files and folders in accordance with architectural standards
– maintain a working check set of all deliverables documents
– tagging images in accordance with image library standards
– archiving record copies of all milestone deliverables
– type and issue to project manager meeting notes (based on project manager’s hand notes) for external design meetings
Please submit your résumé, portfolio, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org