HEAD OF COMMUNICATIONS AND PRESS RELATIONS (París, FR)
The baumschlager eberle architects holding aims to strengthen professional, strategic and international public relations and image awareness of our work. This position shall be located at the Paris office and filled by a person with high initiative, creativity, determination, teamwork and communication skills.
– university degree in Architecture or Journalism, Communications , Public Relations or Marketing
– experience of new media, Office and graphic design programs
Several years of professional experience in PR/media relations in an architectural firm/agency/company and/or as a journalist. Experience in the field of culture is desirable.
Eloquent oral and written communication skills in German and English and/or French.
Employment: Permanent full-time.
– management of all external communication processes
– development and management of press and media networks in Europe and the rest of the world
– preparation of press releases and editing press inquiries
– preparation of all written materials for the be group (competition texts, articles, project presentations, project data sheets, texts for publication on specific topics and issues, newsletter etc)
– thematic and contextual contribution to publications in journals, books, internet
– mediation and monitoring of interviewees
– redesign and/or maintenance of homepage
– redesign and/or updating of the image folder, presentation materials and standard documents
– development of social networks
– participation in project applications and PQQ (public and private)
– organisation of press and client visits, conferences, lectures and PowerPoint presentations
– translations German/English and/or French
– safe and sensitive handling of the company’s philosophy
– internal communication of possible new PR marketing concepts
Working in our architectural office with a friendly atmosphere and good conversational culture in the heart of Paris. Our office is part of the international company and has a young and motivated team of 18 employees. Market-based salary, continuous training, semi- annual company events.
How to apply:
Only by email to Anne Speicher: email@example.com