PROJECT ARCHITECT (Stuttgart, DE)
Atelier Brückner is currently offering a job for an experienced exhibition designer (architect or interior designer) for the exhibition design of the theme pavilions on energy at “EXPO Astana 2017” in Kazakhstan. The job will start as soon as possible. Working place is Stuttgart/Germany. Travels to Astana will take place.
– planning through all design stages from concept and detail planning to tender, supervision on site and documentation
– work within in-house project team (interdisciplinary design team) and all parties involved
– communication with client, planning partners and contractors throughout the project
– minimum three years of experience as project architect in the field of international museum and exhibition design
– experience in all design stages and planning phases including detail planning, tender and construction
– very good skills in CAD (technical drawings), technical understanding and aesthetical qualities
– absolutely fluent in English is a must, good command of German would be great
– fluency in Russian would be perfect
– proficiency in our CAD, graphic and standard office programmes (we work with VectorWorks Creative Suite, MS Office on Mac)
– ambitious, motivated and open-minded personality, willingness to travel
We are looking forward to qualified candidates. Please email your CV and portfolio with relevant working examples and a cover letter stating your availability as well as your salary expectations to Christin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.