PROJECT MANAGER (Stuttgart, DE)
Atelier Brückner is currently offering a job as project manager for the theme pavilions on energy at “EXPO Astana 2017” in Kazakhstan. The job will start as soon as possible. Working place is Stuttgart/Germany. Travels to Astana will take place.
– coordination of an international exhibition/expo project through all planning phases from concept to documentation
– coordination and communication of in-house project team and all parties involved (e.g. client, curators, planning partners, contractors, fabricators)
– minimum five years experience as project manager over all planning phases in the field of international museum and exhibition design
– background in architecture, interior design, product design or similar
– talent in organisation and communication
– professional handling of clients, consultants and colleagues
– competence in team leadership
– absolutely fluent in English and good command of German preferable
– fluency in Russian would be perfect
– knowledge in standard computer and CAD programmed (e.g. VectorWorks and Mac)
– ambitious and motivated personality
We are looking forward to qualified candidates. Please email your CV and portfolio with working examples and a cover letter stating your availability as well as your salary expectations to Christin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.