DESIGN ARCHITECTS (Pekín, CN)
Büro Ole Scheeren is an international architecture firm with a staff of 50 that practices architecture, urbanism, and research. As part of Buro-OS’ expanding portfolio of work throughout Asia and Europe, including high-rise buildings, multi-use developments, and cultural projects, our Beijing office seeks talented architects who share enthusiasm and commitment to critical thinking, innovative design, and a creative investigative approach.
We are a growing office looking for motivated and forward-thinking individuals to join our team. We are actively engaged in projects of varying typologies and scales. Projects under construction include MahaNakhon in Bangkok, Angkasa Raya in Kuala Lumpur, DUO in Singapore, and an Arts Cultural Center in Beijing; many more designs are currently being developed for projects worldwide.
For our Beijing office, we are looking for talented Design architects with a creative approach and the technical skills to convincingly develop ideas through all stages of design, from concept to construction. Design architects should have at least five years post-graduate work experience at internationally renowned design firms, developing mid to large-scale projects of a high quality through all design phases and construction. The ability to take on complex ambitious projects and design components (facades, offices, residential, hotel, retail, cores), work with a systematic approach to design, and communicate clearly and effectively is essential.
You will join dedicated project teams to develop the design from concept through construction stages, coordinate and communicate internally and with an extensive team of international and local consultants, and participate in presentations and workshops. Pro-active initiative, the ability to organise and take responsibility for your work, and collaborate efficiently is fundamental to your role.
– five years minimum post-graduate experience working on large scale international projects through all design and construction stages
– creativity, enthusiasm, and commitment to a high level of design in a high energy work environment
– ability to take design ownership and successfully develop presentation and technical documentation
– strong and clear communication skills and a systematic approach to design and time management
– familiarity with general planning and code regulations
– Master degree (or equivalent professional degree) in Architecture
– fluency in English; bilingualism (English/Mandarin, English/ German) a plus
– strong Adobe/AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and Rhino skills, Revit experience is a plus
Salary and benefits are commensurate with ability and experience. Positions are currently based in Beijing.
To apply please email your CV and portfolio (in PDF format less than 10MB, no web links please) to email@example.com, quoting ‘Design Architect’ in the subject line of your e-mail.