PART III ARCHITECTS (Hereford, UK)
Architype offers the opportunity to gain valuable experience, working with our friendly and supportive team on a range of dynamic, exciting projects.
We are a design-led, vibrant practice looking for talented, enthusiastic personalities to join our team. We are at the forefront of sustainable design, specialising in cutting edge environmental thinking, with expert knowledge in green specification of materials and construction techniques.
We cultivate a collaborative ethos, with debate and design reviews forming a natural and everyday part of our office culture; ideas, original thinking and innovation are encouraged and valued.
We operate as one office, despite two locations, you will be willing to work on cross office projects, be a team player, confident and willing to adopt our friendly, supportive, knowledge sharing office cultures.
We are looking for fully qualified Part III architects who can bring the following:
– Revit and Vectorworks skills
– presentation and graphical communication skills
– an understanding of Passivhaus and sustainable forms of construction
– ability to develop scheme designs for sketch and planning stages
– sound technical understanding and drafting skills
– proven detailing ability
– a friendly, personable and team player attitude with excellent time management
– experience designing for educational sector is preferable
– experience of sustainable/environmental design would be highly favourable
Please send your CV and examples of your work with a covering statement outlining why you want to work for us and what you feel you can bring to the team to:
Architype, Twyford Barn, Upper Twyford, Hereford, HR2 8AD
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For your application to be considered please ensure that any electronic submission is no larger then 3MB and clearly state in the subject field if you are applying for the Part III position.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, at this stage we would like just a snapshot of your work, large portfolio’s will not be downloaded.
Deadline for applications is 27 October.