INTERIOR DESIGNER MID-TO-SENIOR LEVEL (Estoril, PT)
Viterbo Interior Design is searching for a talented interior designer to work with us is our Atelier in Portugal, Estoril.
Past experience includes running your own projects, liaising with clients/contractors and seeing projects through from concept to final delivery.
The candidate must have good presentation, conceptual and aesthetic notion, can work on a diverse range of projects and all respective phases and understand detailing and production of drawings.
Skills and experience to include:
– at least seven years of experience
– excellent client communication skills
– experience in developing and producing design packages
– exceptional presentation skills
– full understanding of the design process, highly creative and exceptional detailing skills
– proactive, confident attitude
– motivated team player
– great communication skills
– interior design or architecture degree
– passionate for design
– able to create clear and accurate technical drawings
– experience in running your own projects
Send your info to: email@example.com. Include your CV, some samples of your portfolio and salary expectations. Application deadline: October 24, 2014