ARCHITECTS (Hong Kong, CN)
OMA’s Hong Kong office has an immediate need for architects on all levels that can work independently and are able to guide and coach other professionals. This position is based in the OMA office in Hong Kong.
– fluent in English, any other Asian language will be asset
– professional degree in architecture, masterplanning, design or in a relevant field
– experience in internationally renowned offices, preferably with a strong knowledge in Asian and Australasian market
– strong conceptual and design talent
– excellent knowledge and experience in early design phases such as concept and schematic design
– excellent knowledge and experience on large scale projects
– strong AutoCAD, 3D Max, Rhino, and Adobe Suite skills (experience with Revit is an asset)
– knowledge of OMA’s work
– confidence in working in a complex and international environment
– good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
To apply, visit http://www.oma.eu/jobs and use our online application form to upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio as a single PDF file.