TECHNICAL DESIGN MANAGER (Hong Kong, CN)
Job Purpose: The Technical Design Manager is part of an in-house team of professionals that executes retail projects for a prestigious international luxury fashion house, within the Asia Pacific / Greater China region.
– To lead a team of internal architects/ designers to manage technical issues related to construction documentation for retail interiors and external facades.
– Provide strategic planning on future technical enhancement of construction documentation
– Coordinating and evolving design details with concept architect’s team, project team, consultants and contractors
– Understanding of construction processes on site: experience includes built / completed projects within the past 5 years
– Ability to analyze, review and critique construction drawings and then recommend, plan and action technical improvements within the Design Team
– Work closely with internal Projects Team as well as external consultants/ contractors to ensure evolution of construction documentation, processes and procedures
– Master degree in Architecture or Interior Design required
– 7-10 years working experience in architecture / interior design with minimum 2-3 years experience in managing a team.
– Employment experience in an international esteemed architectural design practice
– Ability to lead and inspire
– Commitment to team collaboration, strong verbal and graphic communication skills
– Must be skillful in Building Integrated Modelling (BIM) by using Revit
– Enthusiasm and openness to explore and grow along a professional career path
– Note: Employment in CHANEL can fulfill NCARB IDP requirements
CHANEL provides extensive training, competitive salary and benefits, and a career path within a fast-growing organisation for employees. All of these are within a team-based working environment with active management support.
Explore further this career opportunity by applying via email: email@example.com. (Please quote the Job Reference on the email subject.)
Personal particulars collected are solely for recruitment-related purposes and will be treated in strict confidence.