JUNIOR/INTERN INTERIOR DESIGNER (Calcuta, IN)
At Forum, our projects are our life’s work and passion, while ideas, designs, details, construction and engineering are our obsession.
Founded in 1974, we have created a body of innovative developments across India. Atmosphere – a dream, a vision, an engineering marvel and a paradoxical steel cloud – there is so much to be said of this marquee project by Forum.
Created in collaboration with renowned architects, engineers the project bring together some of the most established names in fine living.
Forum Projects is seeking a junior/intern interior designer to work on its ‘Atmosphere’ project in Kolkata, India.
– fresh design graduates with the urge to learn and execute
– strong conceptual, design and graphic abilities
– strong communication skills
– proficient knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop and Microsoft Word & excel are required
– reading, speaking and writing knowledge of English is a must.
– ability to understand the complexities of design and finishing details.
– able to execute the FF&E fitouts and details of design to perfection.
– should have the ability to execute on site works during construction phase and be very comfortable to deal with contractors
Remuneration is negotiable depending on experience.
Please send your CV, portfolio and a photo of yourself to: Hrd@forumprojects.in. Please also send a short email stating why you want to join Forum Projects and why you are the ideal candidate for this role, your current salary details and availability.
Please note that due to the number of applications we cannot respond to everyone.