SENIOR ARCHITECT (Doha, QA)
Albaker Architects is a Qatari-based international practice founded in 2011 to provide a full range of design solutions. We are currently engaged in a number of high-profile hospitality projects in Qatar and Egypt for which we require a senior architect.
This is a full-time position available to start immediately.
– a professional degree (Bachelor’s/Masters architecture) from an accredited design school
– minimum seven years post-graduate experience
– previous experience managing design development on a hotel or resort project
– excellent visual communication skills, verbal and visual
– you are passionate and enthusiastic about design
– you are able to take initiative and transform problems into solutions
– you have a desire to bring innovation to design and the design process
– you are excited about contributing to dynamic projects
– you want to be part of a fun and exciting work environment
Candidates will be evaluated on their hospitality experience and their potential to contribute to the growth of the practice.
Salary packages are commensurate with experience.
To apply for this position please send your CV and samples of your own work in a single PDF file no larger than 5MB to: firstname.lastname@example.org.