ARCHITECTURAL INTERNSHIP (Londres, UK)
NEX, a multi award winning architecture and design office, is looking for a talented, ambitious, and highly motivated individual to work on a range of commercial, retail, educational and residential projects.
NEX is seeking a paid intern to join its team in London.
Applicants should be:
– RIBA Part I or equivalent
– confident in using Rhino 3D modelling and AutoCAD programmes
– proficient with Adobe CS Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design
– capable of rendering with Vray or similar
– good physical model making skills
– good communication skills with a confident manner
– good spoken and written English
– good organisational skills, and capable of working independently
Your training experience will involve the following activities:
– assist with developing concept designs for new projects and preparation of submissions
– assisting architects with day-to-day running of projects
– assisting with the daily running of the office and learning about office structure and organisation
– developing designs from initial stages to presentation renderings and models
– carrying out research related to ongoing projects
– physical model making
The position will be for a minimum of three months and is available to start in early July.
Applicants should send their CV, portfolio and a cover letter marked Internship to: firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you think you would make a great addition to our team.