ASSISTANT EDITOR (Londres, UK)
Phaidon Press (est. 1923) is the world’s leading publisher of books and digital media across art, architecture, design, photography and food.
Phaidon Press is seeking an assistant editor to work on a high-profile digital project relating to 21st century architecture.
Assisting the editor, the assistant editor will primarily be responsible for developing content from a worldwide community of architectural practices, as well as researching new architectural trends and practice from across the globe.
Please note that specialist architectural knowledge and a passion for contemporary architectural practice is essential for this position.
– liaise and be first point of contact for our contributing architects
– responsible for co-ordinating content from contributing architects
– produce editorial features based on architectural case studies
– research and recommend editorial themes, trends and new emergent practices
– ensuring content quality across the platform
– updating content on the website and other connected digital platforms
Experience and skills:
– technical understanding of architecture, notably of structural systems and materials
– ability to read technical instruction details
– excellent written English
– experience in writing and editing content for digital media
– excellent co-ordination skills and attention to detail
– experience of working in an architectural practice or writing communications for professional architecture audience
To apply, please send a statement letter of no more than 200 words highlighting your interest in contemporary architecture and your CV to the attention of Jean-Francois Goyette at: firstname.lastname@example.org.