ARCHITECTURE INTERNSHIP (Shenzen, CN)
We are looking for interns to support our team in Shenzhen, China.
The internship will start from July or august 2014, depending on the speed of the working visa application. The minimum duration of the internship is for a period of 6 months.
As part of the design team, you will work on projects of various scales and at various stages of the design process.
– Minimum Bachelor Degree of Architecture
– Excellent design skills
– AutoCAD, Adobe package
– Skillful in Sketchup / Maya
– Be able to work under high pressure
– Be able to cope with irregular working hours during deadlines
– Team spirit, responsible
– Flight ticket subsidy
– Monthly stipend
– An apartment for foreign staff not far from the office is available for rent
– A challenging design environment in the Far East, where you can develop your skills in many fields and on many levels.
– An offer of a position as junior architect is possible after the internship
Applications for an internship must contain the following information:
– Cover letter
– Full resume
– Digital portfolio in pdf format, max. 5MB (web-portfolios will not be reviewed!)
Interested parties can send their applications to: