ARCHITECT (Shanghai, CN)
For a growing number of projects we are looking for critical, motivated and independent thinking designers with a hands-on attitude and a good sense of humour to join our team. We’re are currently looking for a bilingual (English/Mandarin) architect with experience in interior design, excellent design talent and strong technical skills.
We are looking for people who want to be part of, and contribute to a small but growing design firm. As a member of our team, you will contribute to all design and construction phases of our projects in China, and beyond. You will communicate directly with clients, consultants and contractors.
– Master degree in Architecture, Design or in a relevant field
– fluency in Mandarin and English
– strong conceptual and design talent
– strong AutoCAD, 3D Max, Rhino, and Adobe Suite skills
– good model making skills
– experience in technical detailing and material research
– experience in having your (interior) designs built
– good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
Salary and benefits are commensurate with ability and experience. We’re looking for candidates that can join our team immediately. You will be based in our office in Shanghai.
To apply, please send us your cover letter, resume and portfolio as a single PDF (maximum 10MB) file to firstname.lastname@example.org.