INTERIOR DESIGN INTERNSHIP (Hong Kong, CN)
We are looking for a creative architect or interior designer who is interested to work on a variety of high profile F&B projects with a great level of customisations.
We are a small team so this would be a great opportunity to gain experience in all aspects of the project, from concept to completion. We do all types of projects but our main concentration at the moment is on restaurant design.
Our restaurant projects range from the exclusive “Krug Room” to the fast food chain “McDonald’s”. What’s common between our projects is that our design involves a high level of customisation, seamlessly integrating the interior, furniture, lighting fixtures, graphics to staff uniform, creating a holistic approach to restaurant design. This would be a great opportunity for someone that wants to gain insight into F&B design or simply just has a love for research and creating great concepts with meaningful details.
The right candidates should have the following skills:
– self motivated, creative and resourceful, and be ready to research the most innovative design solution
– highly proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), 3D Modelling programs such as 3D max and Rhinoceros (Grasshopper would be a plus)
– exceptional detailing skills and able to prepare rendered presentation, mood boards and full detailed drawings set
– strong architectural and joinery knowledge
– fluent in spoken and written English, Chinese would be a plus but not necessary
Our staff enjoy good working hours here as we believe everyone should have a life outside of our studio, and an intern that performs well would have a good chance to be considered for a permanent position.
Please send a PDF resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org (less than 3MB), and please make sure to combine your resume and portfolio into one file with your name on it.