GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Pekín, CN)
MAD Architects Beijing is recruiting a full-time graphic designer. This particular person will work with the press officer and principals, to help the press team oversee/adjust/produce basic publication, poster, and images in-house.
The ideal candidate should and will:
– education; art, communication or marketing, design, graphic design major
– portfolio; have a portfolio of individual design works, samples of publication will be preferred
– skill; demonstrate strong proficiency in graphic work in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
– background; related experience in international architectural firm will be preferred, understanding of architecture is desirable
– Chinese speaker will be preferred
– can work under Chinese and English environment will be preferred. High performance in quality and efficiency, can work in a fast-paced environment, positive attitude towards deadlines and tasks under a time frame, team player, and cheerful personality
Please send the portfolio (no more than 6MB) with the job title you are applying for, to HR@i-mad.com.