DESIGN INTERN (Londres, UK)
Rafael de Cárdenas Ltd. / Architecture at Large:
We are seeking an Intern to help out with current project development. The candidate should be proficient with 2D and 3D representation and be able to work on a tight schedule. Position will also include intermittent office tasks and organization. Part time and full time opportunities available with a minimum commitment of four months. A small stipend will be awarded on a bi-weekly basis.
– Bachelor degree or higher specializing in Architectural Studies
– Strong conceptual, design and graphic abilities
– Strong communication skills
– Proficient knowledge of AutoCAD, Rhino/3D, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Word are required
– Reading, speaking and writing knowledge of French preferred
Please send a PDF of resume and design work to email@example.com with “DesignIntern” as the subject heading. Email only please. Do not call as Internships will not be discussed over the phone.