ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER (Taipei, TW)
C.T.Chen is leading architectural and design firm in Taipei. We’re looking for highly motivated designer with international background for a full time position.
The Architectural Designer duties include:
– Responsible for building system concepts and documentation process from schematics through construction administration phases within the discipline.
– Developing design presentations and contract documents
– Conduct material and product research as required for project development.
– Attend project meetings.
– Interface with other discipline team leaders.
– Professional architecture degree from an accredited school
– Minimum 6 years of experience in architectural design
– Experience assembling drawing sets
– Strong graphic and design talent
– Clear understanding of the design and construction process
– Highly productive and collaborative work ethic
– Ability to work well with others under deadline situations.
– Must speak either English or Chinese.
Please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org