JUNIOR ARCHITECT (Toronto, CA)
Aziza Chaouni Projects is a young, international firm dedicated to sustainable design praxis and research. ACP has offices in Toronto, Canada and Fez, Morocco. Before founding ACP, Aziza Chaouni was the co-principal of the award winning practice Bureau E.A.S.T.
ACP is currently working on an exciting range of projects in North America, North Africa and the Middle East. ACP’s approach integrates the architectural, landscape and urban design dimensions of projects in order to develop site specific, innovative solutions.ACP’s clients range from NGOs to government agencies and private clients. ACP offers a vibrant work environment with possible travel to project sites.
ACP Toronto is looking for a Junior Architect who is:
– professional, diligent and reliable;
– proficient in CAD, 3D modeling, and the Adobe Suite;
– capable of leading independent work and research;
– interested in integrating research and ecological features to projects;
– comfortable working at different scales (from furniture and installation to masterplan).
Tasks will involve working on different stages of design for projects in North America, Morocco and the Middle East; communication with consultants; team coordination.
Canadian citizens or residents preferred. Salary commensurate with experience and expertise. Master of Architecture required.
For consideration, applicants must email us at ac@azizachaouniprojects and include: 1) resume, 2) work samples, and 3) cover letter.