JUNIOR ARCHITECT (Pekín, CN)
We are looking for strong Chinese-speaking designers for several projects in early design phases. You will work as a member of a project team and are expected to be able to synthesize information, think critically, and generate ideas and design solutions collaboratively and independently. Enthusiasm and a commitment to a high level of design are essential.
– Professional degree in architecture or urban planning
– Clear communication skills
– Conceptual, graphic, and design talent
– Fluency in English; Bilingual (English/Mandarin) is required
– Strong AutoCAD, 3D Max, Rhino, Adobe CS skills, Revit fluency a plus
– Enthusiasm and commitment to a high level of design in a high energy work environment
Please email your CV, portfolio (in PDF format less than 10mb), and position you are applying for to: firstname.lastname@example.org.