SENIOR ARCHITECT (Hong Kong, CN)
Herzog & de Meuron is a leading international architecture studio with its headquarter in Basel and subsidiaries in Germany, Spain, UK, France, USA and Hong Kong.
To complete the team in our Hong Kong office for the prestigious M+ Museum we are seeking for a Senior Architect.
M+ is the new museum for visual culture in Hong Kong, focusing on 20th and 21st century art, design, architecture and moving image. The building will be situated on the waterfront of Victoria Harbour at the edge of a planned 14-hectare park. It will be one of the first projects to be completed in the West Kowloon Cultural District, and a key venue in creating interdisciplinary exchange between the visual arts and the performing arts in Asia.
Requirements for the position are:
– Bachelor degree in Architecture (Master degree preferred)
– 5-10 years of proven professional experience in project planning and execution of large scale projects
– Registration as licensed architect preferred
– Experienced in coordination of consultants
– Ability to work effectively in large project team within an international environment
– Excellent conceptual, graphic and design skills
– Highly advanced computer skills in Microsoft Suite and Revit, Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred
– Excellent communication in spoken and written English (Bilingual in English-Cantonese preferred)
Your application should include a cover letter (stating availability and salary expectation), a complete resume, and a portfolio in a PDF format not to exceed 10 MB. You can send your documents either by using our online application form or by posting it to us referring to the reference number P14-4.
Herzog & de Meuron
Human Resources P14-4