STUDIO ADMINISTRATOR (Londres, UK)
Maccreanor Lavington is looking for a full-time studio administrator. You should have a professional manner and strong organisational skills.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a friendly team in a busy office.
The main duties are:
– general studio administration
– project administrative support
– reception duties
The successful candidate should have:
– solid experience from working in a similar capacity dealing with a variety of administrative tasks
– good communication skills
– ability to work independently and as part of teams
– proactive with attention to detail
– computer literate and fully competent on Microsoft Office. Additional skills in Photoshop and InDesign would be an advantage
– excellent written and spoken English is essential
Please forward your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com. Please state your current salary details and notice period required to leave current job. Maccreanor Lavington is an equal opportunities employer. No agencies please.