PROJECT LEADERS (Barcelona, ES)
We are a team of architects and urban designers working in the fields of architecture, urban design, public space and landscape. We have just won the 1ST PRIZE IN EUROPAN 12 IN BARCELONA and we will soon start to work on a follow-up COMMISSION FOR THE MUNICIPALITY OF BARCELONA INVOLVING LARGE SCALE URBAN STUDIES in key central locations.
We are currently looking for PROJECT LEADERS to work with us in large scale urban studies for the municipality of Barcelona and in international competitions. You should be a team player, highly motivated, talented and self-reliant. We propose a collaboration in which we share ideas, work, and the costs and benefits of each competition or project.
– professional degree in architecture or urban design
– 1 to 3 years of professional experience (more experience will also be valued)
– professional experience in renowned offices and in urban design projects will be highly appreciated
– knowledge of English
– fluency in one or more of the following languages (preferably as mother tongue):
English, Spanish, Catalan, Polish, French, German
– fluent in AutoCAD 2D and 3D (3dsmax, Rhino or Sketch-up will also be valued)
– strong rendering and Photoshop skills will be highly appreciated
– fluency in Illustrator and Indesign will be appreciated
– income will be commensurate to experience and the capacity to add value
We can provide the experience gained in developing competitions and projects by ourselves and as project leaders, architects and urban designers at Mateo-Arquitectura (Josep Lluís Mateo), West 8, MVRDV, R+B (Roldán i Berengué), De Zwarte Hond, and Kuiper Compagnons, among others. You can check samples of our work at http://www.eduardbalcells.com and http://honoratagrzesikowska.com.