ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER (Hong Kong, CN)
As a leading global luxury fashion house, CHANEL strives to deliver an unsurpassed brand experience to each and every customer by focusing on excellence and innovation in everything it does.
The Architectural Designer is part of an in-house team of professionals that execute retail projects for a prestigious international luxury fashion house, within the Asia Pacific region.
– Design development through construction documentation for retail interiors and external facades.
– Coordination of design implementation on-site alongside the project team.
– University degree in Architecture or Interior Design
– Proficiency in Autocad, and other graphics software
– Employment experience in an international/esteemed architectural/design practice
– Commitment to team approach, strong verbal and graphic communication skills
– Enthusiasm and openness to explore and grow along a professional career path
– Note: Employment in CHANEL can fulfill NCARB IDP requirements
CHANEL provides extensive training, competitive salary and benefits, and a career path within a fast-growing organisation for employees. All of these are within a team-based working environment with active management support.