DRAFTSMAN (Amsterdam, NL)
The Interiors Department is responsible for the design, draft work and project management of all Monobrand stores, Q-Stores, Shop-in-Shops, Outlets, Offices and Showrooms worldwide. These building projects have been initiated by G-Star and/or by partners of G-Star.
For this department we are looking for a drafter with extensive knowledge of Autodesk Revit. You work in close contact with Project managers, Architects and other departments within G-Star and report to a Senior Architect.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
– responsible for drafting and detailing all the building aspects related to build a G-Star store, offices and showrooms worldwide.
– maintaining and improving the Revit family library and the Revit templates with all G-Star furniture for the different concept- and project levels
– coordinating knowledge sharing with our external parties and licensees / distributors
Requirements and Qualifications:
– MTS, HTS, Bachelor’s degree in Architecture and/or Construction Engineering or equivalent education
– expert knowledge of Autodesk Revit
– knowledge of the Adobe CS5 package, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
– a good feeling for aesthetics, detailing and interior design
– ability to work independently as part of a team and meet your own deadlines
– enthusiastic and flexible team player
– fluent in English (written and spoken)
Candidates are invited to submit their application – including motivation, resume and portfolio (max. 4 MB). Send your application online using our online application form.
For questions regarding this position you can call the Recruitment Department at +31 20 567 7600 or send an email to email@example.com
Please note: this e-mail account is only in use for questions and is NOT an application form!