CONTENT INTERN (Nueva York, US)
Architizer is on the prowl for two new content interns interested in gaining experience in the architecture and design media industry in our New York City office. This 3-month position is available to current undergraduate or graduate students studying architecture, design, communications, journalism, or a related field.
As an intern, you’ll gain valuable knowledge of the daily Architizer editorial production process, playing a critical role in research, fact-checking, and administrative tasks. Your main objective will be to provide support to the editorial team and learn about how we turn the world’s largest database of architecture into engaging content.
Interns are expected to work the equivalent of 3 days a week in the Architizer office in Manhattan. This opportunity comes with a stipend to cover food and transportation. Candidates are required to arrange university credit for their work.
– Research and reporting: Culling different types of information and images from multiple sources for writers.
– Engaging communities: Disseminate content on specific social media channels and seed content on partner sites.
– Providing administrative support to the content department: Organizing calendars, updating press lists, fact-checking, etc.
– Enrolled in a degree related to journalism, communications, or English.
– Knowledge of architecture and design is not required, but applicants should have a passion for Architizer content.
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up office environment
– Strong understanding of copy-editing practices
– Proficiency in social media and related management tools
– Experience with Adobe Photoshop
– Over 18 with the legal ability to work in the United States
Interested in applying? Send an email to hr@architizer with the subject “Content Intern,” and attach a resume and cover letter detailing your experience and why you’re a match for Architizer. Include links to any published articles, your own blog, and Twitter account if they relate to Architizer’s content.
Applications are due March 15.