EXPERIENCED PART II ARCHITECT (Londres, UK)
Studio RHE are a team of architects in Old Street working on a wide range of exciting projects both nationally and internationally. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic creative all rounder to join the practice. The candidate will work closely with the director, associate directors and other architects in the office.
The ideal candidate:
– experienced Part II (plus two years experience) or above
– excellent all round architectural design skills with technical knowledges
– experience of taking projects through to completion
– excellent Vectorworks skills
– ability to use ArchiCAD
– confident at running a project package independently
– self motivated, reliable and accurate
– excellent communication skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of the team in an efficient, friendly office environment
If you think you meet these requirements then please send your application in digital format only (PDF, max 8MB) to email@example.com with subject title ‘RHE architect 2014′. Please include a cover letter, CV, a selection of examples from your portfolio and notice period required to leave your current job.
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible, so be sure to apply quickly!
Please only apply if you are currently residing in the UK and able to attend an interview in London. Salary dependant on experiences. No agencies please. Due to the high volume of applications please note we are only able to respond to successful candidates.